Terms and Conditions
Vintage & Nostalgia Co Competitions: Great Games Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter "Vintage & Nostalgia Co." and the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The current "Vintage & Nostalgia Co. Great Games Giveaway Competition" commences at 12.01am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on Friday 18th July 2014. Entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 15th August 2014.
4. To be eligible to enter the competition, you must visit www.vintagenostalgia.com.au/competitions and complete the entry form including your full name, email address and answer in 25 words or less your “Favourite Game and Why”.
There will be 1 winner chosen from all entries.
This competition is in no way involved with Facebook, it's subsidiary companies and is run solely by Vintage & Nostalgia Co.. No responsibility can be taken by Facebook and they have no involvement with this competition. Any technical errors on our website during the competition period are not the responsibility of Facebook or Vintage & Nostalgia Co.
5. Entry is limited to one entry per person.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to submitting multiple entries, or for submitting an entry that is otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. Prizes. The following prizes will be awarded:
a) 1 entry as voted by the judges will win the “Great Games Giveaway” prize pack containing 10 classic games – including Monopoly, Uno, Scrabble, Twister, Game of Life, Jenga, Operation, Clue, Mouse Trap and Yahtzee. Total value of the prize pool is valued over $536.50 recommended retail price (“RRP”).
8. This competition is a Game of Skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the prize winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on skill.
9. Judging of the competition will be completed on Monday 18th August 2014 at the Promoter’s premises. The winners will be notified the following day via email and will be required to reply with their postal address and contact details. The winners will have 3 days to reply via email. The winners name and winning entry may also appear on www.vintagenostalgia.com.au, the Vintage & Nostalgia Co. e-newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
10. Total prize pool is valued at $536.50 RRP.
11. Prize is not transferable & cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stipulated.
12. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the prizes or value of any prize items. Prizes must be redeemed in accordance with terms and conditions of this competition.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If the winners are under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf.
17. The winner should look to the manufacturer of the products awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Trade Practices Act 1974) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
18. In the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within Australia, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
19. By entering the competition, the prize winner agrees to the use of their name, email address and entry for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter and the Promoter Prize Partners will own copyright in any such entry material.
20. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their entry for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s website without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter and the Promoter Prize Partners will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the entry for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
21. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
22. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database via the entry mechanism. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, internet or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Competition.
23. This competition is run solely by the Promoter, Vintage & Nostalgia Co. and is not in anyway affiliated or managed third parties or Facebook. All responsibility (as outlined above) lies with the promoter and entrant.
24. The Promoter is Vintage & Nostalgia Co. Pty Ltd trading as Vintage & Nostalgia Co. of PO Box 3205, Prahran East VIC 3181. ABN 72 109 200 287